If I had to list my Top 3 favourite food groups, it would probably go something like Number 3: Eggs, Number 2: Rice and Number 1: Potato. I love the humble potato in all the many forms it comes in, mashed, crisps, baked and of course in chip form too. If I had to pick a meal off a menu, I’m pretty fine so as long as there are some chips on the side.
So, my authority on the issue now established, you will see now why it only seemed right that I take the lead on reviewing these chunky ... (Read more)
- Fluoride Water Filter by Klar Water Review: The answer to better tasting water?
- Tesco Eco Active Fabric Conditioner Review: Friendly for the Environment but Not For Your Nose
- Lidl’s Deluxe 2 Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake: A little treat to ease your sweet tooth
- Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib Review: A Newborn Essential
- Morrison’s Hand Stretched & Stonebaked Margherita Review: The Best-Chilled Supermarket Pizza?