If you read my review a while back on the popular Method Anti Bacterial spray, you would know that I’m trying to work on being more conscious of which cleaning products I use. I still mostly use generic cleaning and laundry products that are on offer but I try here and there to opt for more natural alternatives when I can.
I never used to use fabric conditioner in the past. Is that a shocking admission? Am I part of an uncouth and uncivilised minority who knows nothing about laundry etiquette? Possibly. But for the past few years of ... (Read more)
I’m a pretty simple girl when it comes to my savoury foods. If you’ve read my review of Lidl’s Deluxe Chunky Chips, you may already now that I could easily live off potatoes, rice and eggs. I’m a little more discerning when it comes to desserts and puddings though. I don’t hide the fact that I don’t have too much of a sweet tooth. I would easily choose a bag of crisps over a chocolate bar, in all honesty. But, like all mere mortals, I am sometimes struck by a craving for a decadent treat. So when Mr Reviews ... (Read more)
- Fluoride Water Filter by Klar Water Review: The answer to better tasting water?
- Tesco Eco Active Fabric Conditioner Review: Friendly for the Environment but Not For Your Nose
- Lidl’s Deluxe 2 Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake: A little treat to ease your sweet tooth
- Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib Review: A Newborn Essential
- Morrison’s Hand Stretched & Stonebaked Margherita Review: The Best-Chilled Supermarket Pizza?