Welcome to the first supermarket pizza review! Hopefully, this is the start of a longer series of reviews. I am not going to lie, the whole point of this website is actually so I can talk about pizza. Mrs Reviews might disagree but let’s not worry about that.
Pizza is my favourite food of all time. I am constantly craving it and thinking about it. Yes, its a little weird but I don’t care. I also make pizza from scratch at home and have my own pizza sauce recipe. That is more than enough credentials to review supermarket pizzas and ... (Read more)
- Fluoride Water Filter by Klar Water Review: The answer to better tasting water?
- Tesco Eco Active Fabric Conditioner Review: Friendly for the Environment but Not For Your Nose
- Lidl’s Deluxe 2 Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake: A little treat to ease your sweet tooth
- Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib Review: A Newborn Essential
- Morrison’s Hand Stretched & Stonebaked Margherita Review: The Best-Chilled Supermarket Pizza?