After a little break, we are back and the best way to get into it is to review chilled pizza! It also gives us the opportunity to review Morrison’s Hand Stretched & Stonebaked Margherita Pizza. This is our second review of the supermarket pizzas and I am really excited to talk about this one.
If you read my last review then you would know I was not fond of ASDA’s branded pizza. I gave a detailed explanation with everything wrong with it although it was their frozen version. Part two of the chilled version will follow in the future.
Mrs Reviews ... (Read more)
- Fluoride Water Filter by Klar Water Review: The answer to better tasting water?
- Tesco Eco Active Fabric Conditioner Review: Friendly for the Environment but Not For Your Nose
- Lidl’s Deluxe 2 Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake: A little treat to ease your sweet tooth
- Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib Review: A Newborn Essential
- Morrison’s Hand Stretched & Stonebaked Margherita Review: The Best-Chilled Supermarket Pizza?